Monday, September 22, 2008
Lack of Time Management
I'm a procrastinator. A big one too. I admit it and I hate it. Why can't I just resist the play button on my windows media player to watch tv dramas and just read the chapters I need to read for class? Why can't I resist the delicious dinner I come across to when I get home late at night? Eating dinner late at night leads to me feeling sleepy and that leads me to not wanting to do my homework and that leads me to.. yea you get the picture. Aside from that, time management on my working life is also a problem. As I said in my first blog, I only have 2 days of class and the rest I should devote my time in finding a job. Unfortunately, that has not happened yet. No one wants to be a bum, and I most definitely dont want to. Hmm.. maybe I should go take advantage of Baruch's Starr Search now and hopefully get me one step closer to solving this time management problem.. hmm.. nah.. maybe tomorrow. I just finish eating dinner. :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I guess we as the procrastinators need a little push from behind to get things done.
Most people like to procrastinate to some extent. As long as it does not interfere with your studying and getting things done, I think you are fine. You should try using the Starr website for finding a part-time job or an internship. That's how I found my previous part time job and then an internship later. I find this site very helpful. And you do not have to do much- just log on and search for the positions you qualify. Anyway, wish you luck in finding a job!
I think most people procrastinate especially college students. We really don't use our time to our advantage. I realized that I waste so much time doing nothing when I could be doing some constructive or at least fun. I guess what you really need to is find a way to control your time better either by planning things out on a day-to-day basis or some other tactic. In addition, using Starr Search is a good idea. I know a few people who found a good paying job with flexible hours.
Post a Comment